Free Phone Genie APK Apps Full Download For PC Windows 7/8/10/XP
A handy reference guide to cell phones and tablets
Phone Genie brings you the biggest database of mobile phones that have been available in over the last 15 years. It unleashes the power of GSMArena.com on to your cell phones and tablets, with a user interface that will adapt to whichever screen size your device has.
GSM Arena needs no lengthy introduction. It is like the IMDb or Wikipedia of mobile phones. GSMArena.com maintains a detailed database of almost all phones and tablets (not restricted to GSM devices, despite the name) and is your number one source for specification or spec lookup on any mobile device. The biggest advantage of Phone Genie is that, it allows you to compare the features of 2 phones / tablets side by side, and decide which device is more suitable for you.
– Detailed specification of phones and tablets
– Compare 2 devices side by side
– Latest news from GSMArena
– List of latest devices added to GSMArena
– Share phone specification with your phone contacts, Facebook friends, Twitter followers etc…
– App2SD enabled (you can move the app to memory card)
So what kind of device specification data is available? Imagine you are outside and you being the tech expert, a friend pops one of these questions before choosing a device:
– What is the processor speed of Samsung Galaxy S III (S3)?
– Is Google Galaxy Nexus, a CDMA (Verizon / Sprint) or GSM (AT&T / T-Mobile) device?
– What is the weight of a Motorola Droid Razr phone?
– Does HTC One X feature a front facing camera as well?
– Is T-Mobile G2X just the carrier branded version of LG Optimus 2X or do they differ in specifications as well?
– How much internal memory does Sony Ericsson Xperia S, have?
– When did Verizon release the first Droid phone developed by Motorola?
– What are the differences between Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Galaxy Note 10.1?
– Is Apple iPhone 4S just the 4th iPhone or is it 4G ready?
– When is Blackberry Torch 2 coming?
– How is Nokia Lumia 710 different from Nokia Lumia 800, despite having the same Windows Phone OS?
Don’t just do a web search on your phone and wander all over the results, hoping you will find the answer. With the help of GSMArena.com, Phone Genie has answers for all the above questions and more. Information on devices from all major manufacturers and carriers (mobile service providers) like Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony Ericsson, Motorola, Dell, Apple, O2, HP, Garmin-Asus, Gigabyte, Acer, Palm, Blackberry, Microsoft, Vodafone, T-Mobile, Sagem, Alcatel, Philips, Sharp, Toshiba, Huawei, Pantech, ZTE, iNQ, Micromax, BLU, Spice, Vertu and more are available at your fingertip.
Install Phone Genie today and never have doubts over another mobile device ever again.
Phone Genie is in no way affiliated to GSMArena.com. We are fans of GSMArena who believe the site should be conveniently accessible from every single mobile device, regardless of it’s screen size or resolution. This app is only the tip of this iceberg called GSMArena. Always visit www.gsmarena.com directly whenever you are on a PC, because Phone Genie shows only a portion of the website. There are still tons of awesome features available on the website that cannot be integrated to a small screen device. And when you finally decide to buy a phone, always check with the seller that the specifications of the phone match your expectations.
How To Play Phone Genie APK On PC,Laptop,Tablet
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC,Laptop,Tablet.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC, Laptop or Tablet.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC,Laptop,Tablet import the Phone Genie APK file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install Phone Genie APK APPS for PC Windows.Now you can play Phone Genie APK on PC.